This Agreement is a contract between you and Myforexeye and applies to your use of the Myforexeye services (the “Services”).
By registering for the Services, you must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. You agree that any use by you of the Services shall constitute your acceptance of the Agreement and we recommend that you store or print-off a copy of the Agreement (including all policies) for your records.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000.
Please read this Agreement carefully and make sure that you understand it fully before using the Services.
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We use data collection devices such as ‘cookies’ on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. ‘Cookies’ are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a ‘cookie’.
Cookies can also help us provide information that is targeted to your interests. Most cookies are ‘session cookies,’ meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on the Website and you may be required to re-enter your password more frequently during a session.
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
The domain name www.myforexeye.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by Myforexeye Fintech Private Limited a company having its corporate office at Plot No. 135, Pocket 1, Jasola Vihar, New Delhi – 110024 (hereinafter referred to as “Myforexeye”).
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Myforexeye website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Myforexeye serves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Myforexeye’s notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Myforexeye is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website’s Users.
By paying on the platform, Customer/Entity completing the payment explicitly agrees that the payment for the foreign exchange is being made from his/her/the entity’s own funds and that all persons availing forex will be available to sign invoice and documents at the time of transaction execution.
For transactions cancelled on customer’s request or non-compliance of the KYC Regulations by the customer, the amount will be refunded after deduction of payment gateway charges and cancellation charges (if applicable).
Payment Gateway charge is a fee also known as ‘Merchant Service fee’, and is applicable for all transactions where customer makes payment online. Currently this fee varies from one mode of payment to another and is subject to change as decided by respective Payment Gateway.
Myforexeye offers host of advisory services including RateCheck, Forex Risk Advisory, Trade Finance charged annually or on each transactions. Myforexeye strictly follows a no refund policy for these services. The charges once paid are binding for the transaction or the period of sale and under no circumstances users availing these services can ask for refund.
Membership on the Website is free for users. Myforexeye does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Myforexeye reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Myforexeye may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Myforexeye reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Myforexeye Fintech Private Limited
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
2. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Myforexeye, Myforexeye, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Myforexeye or Forex Dealers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Myforexeye’s trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Myforexeye’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Myforexeye.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person’s use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9.You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
12. It is possible those other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. 15. Myforexeye shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Myforexeye make no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and Myforexeye is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Membership on the Website is free for users. Myforexeye does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Myforexeye reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Myforexeye may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Myforexeye reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Myforexeye Fintech Private LimitedThis site is controlled and operated by Myforexeye and products are sold by respective Forex Dealers. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights.
Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so.
Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Myforexeye respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, You can write to Myforexeye at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Myforexeye we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.